- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Structure: Butterfly
- Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Power: Manual
- Material: Plastic
- Temperature of Media: Normal Temperature
- Media: Gas
- Port Size: 20mm
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: HZV1
- Brand Name: Huazhong
- Application: General, Air exhaust for Coffee bean packaging
- Use: Keep the coffee fresh
- Performance: Good Exhaust performance
- Test method: Test in our factory
- Storage Conditions: from 15 to 40℃
- Weight: 1g per valve
- Inner Diameter: 17mm
- Outside Diameter: 20mm
- Thickness: 6mm
- Color: Clear
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||10000 pieces in a transparent plastic bag, one bag in a five layer carton.
Carton size: 39x26x27cm
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
kraft paper coffee bags valve
The coffee one way degassing valves is especially suitable for bean coffee and ground coffee.
The coffee one way degassing valve effectively vents CO2 gas build-up while sealing-out environmental oxygen, moisture and contaminants.
Our one-way degassing coffee valve allows coffee to be packed immediately after roasting without the concern of coffee degradation.
Freshly roasted coffee releases gas and continue to do so for up to 7 days. Our coffee one way degassing valve will help release the gas while preventing air.
Installing our one way degassing coffee valves is a must for coffee packaging.
This allows roasters to pack freshly roasted coffee immediately without the worry of having the bag burst open due to trapped air.
Every one way degassing valve is tested to ensure highest performance.
Quality control tests ensure consistent opening and closing pressure and periodic tests with fresh product are done on a routine basis to verify real life performance.
Why Choose our coffee degassing valves?
10000 pieces in a transparent plastic bag, one bag in a five layer carton.
Carton size: 39x26x27cm
Frequently Ask Questions of One Way Degassing Valves:
1. What is coffee One Way Degassing valve?
One way degassing coffee valves are vital to maximizing freshness by allowing freshly roasted coffee to degas in the package. Our one way degassing valves are industry proven to effectively and effectively vent CO2 gas build-up while sealing out environmental oxygen, moisture and contaminants.
2. Can the coffee valve customized to allow air to escape more quickly for larger package?
We can also custom fabricate valves to meet specific requirements.
3. Can one way degassing coffee valves be used under water?
We do not recommend that coffee one way degassing valves be used while immersed in water.
4. What is the purpose of silicon oil? How does the performance change without the silicon?
It is so that air will not come back in after a while. Most products packaged with valves are sensitive to oxygen and moisture, and the silicon oil ensures that it functions as a one way degassing valve.
If you have any questions,do not hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help.